About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Werewolf

 I smell your fragrance in the breezy air,
A sweet perfume I could smell you there,
As beautiful as the midnight sky,
and the stars that shine so high,

How I long for you so much,
To kiss your lips, to feel your touch,
I call for you, under the moon lit sky,
From the forest and woods,
where you live nearby,

As I sit here waiting for you to appear,
with beautiful red hair,
And your deep brown eyes,
They put me in a trance,
They hypnotize,
Your heart beats faster,
each time you see me,

Please don't be afraid of my grey,
fair,
hair,
It's only a coat that I wear,
look in to my eyes,
You can see a touch of a man inside,
Who loves to much,
I give no lie,
to the fear I hide,

The scares on my face show the pain inside,
I wait here every moon lit night,
To get a glimpse of you,
though I know it's not right,
When day breaks through,
and I'm human again,
I remember you,
but know not when,

Just the smell of you,
and the taste of your skin,
You captured me,
and send me within,
I feel your heart as lovers should,
Please wait for me,
at the edge of the wood,
So I can show my face,
away from the brotherhood,

At the break of day,
or a total eclipse,
So I can show myself,
and kiss your lips,
To hold you tight,
through moon to morning light,
I give you my heart,
so hold it tight,
A love eternal with out a bite.

To love someone so pure so true,
know my heart will always belong to you.









Copyright © 2011 John Bevan 

No comments:

Post a Comment