About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Thursday 3 November 2011

Longing

Don't be afraid by what I say,I wouldn't hurt you in any way,If I say you're gorgeous or beautiful,I mean it,

No lies are hidden beneath this,
I know you don't believe me,But I can't help it you see,This is how you make me feel,This is what I see,That's how it's meant to be,
I feel lost without you,But you're deep inside of me,Holding on to my heart,Where you're meant to be,I hope in time you'll realize,What you'd seen that day,When you looked in to my eyes,
The love I hold for you is true,and I want you to see it too,your lips, your smile,The beauty you hold,The touch of your skin,A beauty untold,

You know what you do to me,
I love you so completely,
You make me smile,With the things you do and say,My stomach turns,Knowing that you're far away,I can't wait to be with you.








Copyright © 2011 John Bevan 

No comments:

Post a Comment