About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Tuesday 1 November 2011

The Phoenix Flame

I close my eyes,
and fall asleep,
Thinking of you,
and the love so deep,

Your kiss,
so warm and tender,
To feel your warm embrace,
You know that I'd surrender,
I see that sweet and gentle,
smile upon your face,

Holding you,
the warmth inside,
Every touch,
takes me further in,
I look in to your eyes,
and I begin fall in to,
an uncontrollable spin,
as I fall deeper in,

The love you give me,
I've been looking through time
The passion of love I see,
as our bodies entwine,
I feel you there,
inside my mind,

Our hearts beat,
together as one,
as we lie together,
under the break of the sun,
The sensual touch,
from your finger tips,
The sweetest kiss,
from your lips,

My fingers,
touch your skin,
Then my heart skips,
as you pull me,
forever closer in,
Your eyes burn fires,
one could only dream,

Passion ensues,
as I call your name,
You are the phoenix,
with her burning flame,

Pulling me,
above the clouds,
towards the sun,
My wings ablaze,
as I fall from the sky,
you blow a kiss,
as I awake to die.







Copyright © 2011 John Bevan 

No comments:

Post a Comment