About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Mulled Wine

I scream at the top of my lungs,
and the tears fall down from my eyes,
Left here bleeding,
Hurting again,

I'm walking out in the rain,
disguising this hurt, this pain,
listening to the song,
that plays in my ears,

A beautiful lie,
is what I play,
no one can see,
the hurt and pain,
I try to keep it that way,
The songs on repeat,
to play again,

Sometimes I think,
our lives are played that way,
repeat the cycle again and again,
to some twisted game,
that life keeps on playin,

But this time I'm rollin' the dice,
I'm keepin my dreams,
in a glass with no ice,
served up warm,
and a hint of spice,

She know's my dreams,
and I know hers to,
She know's my screams,
and she know's how to,
She know's who I am,
both in and out,

I believe in her,
and everything she does,
She miss reads me sometimes,
but that's just because,
I speak in a different way,
to the men she's met,
A gentle man,
with an open heart,

I know the pain of a broken heart,
many times i've been hurt,
With a blunt knife,
that's pierced the heart,
I can't change the way I am,
an open hearted loving man.







Copyright © 2011 John Bevan 

No comments:

Post a Comment