About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Thursday 3 November 2011

The Snow Falls

The snow falls in December,
and settles in January,
That's the time I remember,
just how much,
you meant to me,

On that snow filled night,
As I walked off that plane,
and you were in sight,
From that very first moment,
I laid my eyes on you,
Right at that moment,
I knew,

In your eyes,
in your smile I see,
Your tenderness,
and your beauty,
It's there to me,

No need to deny,
no need for insecurity,
The love you give,
Is all that means to me,

If it takes a day,
or takes a year,
It doesn't matter how long,
I'll be here,
Waiting,
Just to be near,
Dreaming,
taking away the fear,

Thinking of you,
and our future path,
I believe in us,
and the things we'll do,
With that moon lit night,
and guiding star,
It won't be to long,
I'll be where you are.







Copyright © 2011 John Bevan 

No comments:

Post a Comment