About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Biblical

 Do I believe in God?
to be honest I don't know,
But if I did would it be right,
to say so,
To ram it down your throat,
with a fist,

Would he really want it to be like this?
This is the word,
This is the way,
Do as I do,
Do as I say,
Don't veer off or there will be hell to pay,

Is this the way he would want it to be?
Or would he want us,
to make our own journey,
To use our own minds,
and see more clearly,
To believe in him,
in a deeper way,
No bricks or mortar,
inside a church alter,
But in the heart and soul,
was his main goal,

To think of him as we should,
From the penthouses to the hood,
To treat each other,
with love and kindness,
No preacher,
preaching to cover and blind us,

Understanding each different race,
no color or creed,
Just the heart and soul in place,
Christian, Catholic, Muslim, Jew,
Buddhist, Sikhs to name but a few,
All believe in one God,
Under a different name it's true,
Yet this is the thing,
that starts wars to,

My point is this,
We all have our faiths and beliefs I do,
But we should also respect,
and understand others to,
So go read the book,
and read it through,
And listen to what it's saying to you.







Copyright © 2011 John Bevan 

No comments:

Post a Comment