About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Thursday 3 November 2011

TATTOOED

The blood stained sheets,
of wind swept dreams,
Lie tattooed on my mind,
The scars don't heal,
they gently fade,
but the stain,
remains,
Through time,

Never forgotten,
and a fear,
They'll return again,
The seeds are sewn,
and the scene is painted,
As the pain remains,

The play is written,
Scripted,
As we each play our part,
Romeo gives his heart,
and Juliet accepts it,
If you close your eyes,
It is depicted,

I hear the screams,
Of the broken hearts,
and shattered dreams,
Repeating themselves,
through time,

The first true love,
and the ones there after,
To the heart that's bled,
for the love,
we're after,
Never to give up,
forever dreaming,

Close your eyes,
block out,
the screaming,
Thinking of the one,
The one you're dreamin',
As you lie there,
continuously weeping,
For the one,
you're needing,

She plants the seed,
To help you believe in,
Who paints the picture,
and heals the pain,
Shelters you,
from the pouring rain,
She gives the love,
you're dreamin',

Creates the dream,
to be reborn again,
And builds the faith,
from boys to men,
An Angel that falls,
With the purest heart,
If only I could reachin',
touch you,

See the love in your eyes,
and you melt me inside,
As I hold you gently,
in my arms,
Hurt by all the lies,
You've shown me,
something new,
and I've fallen,
So in love with you.







Copyright © 2011 John Bevan 

1 comment: