About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Thursday 1 December 2011

To Be With You

You welcomed me with open arms,
held me close,
kept me warm,
You sheltered me from the storm,

Your smile lights up my life,
Each time I look in your eyes,
the warmth I feel inside,
The pain that we both once knew,
from the abuse we'd both suffered,
and being through,

But you knew,
The love I have for you,
Was complete,
Total,
True,

Now I sit here,
Waiting to hold you in these arms,
To be by your side,
To say I do,
To love you all my life,
and protect you from harm,

Am I a hero,
No,
And I would never claim to be so,
I just love you with all of my heart,
Sit with you beneath the stars,
and kiss you where you are,

I'd move mountains,
part the sea,
Just to be with you,
You and me,
They say young love,
but it's never to late,
I'd stay with you past the heavens gate,
I am your friend,
Your love,
Your soul mate.



Copyright © 2010 John Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment