About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Tuesday 27 December 2011

That One Last Breath

I lay in your arms,
and took,
That,
One,
Last,
Breath,
My heart was yours,
As he came,
Death,

I kissed you,
in that,
one,
final,
moment,
Stuck in that scene,
Of a tender moment,

Know that I'll love you,
In life as I will in death,
Forever think of you,
As I take,
my last breath,

I'll watch over you,
Protect you from harm,
And you know I would,
Every day,
hour,
minute,
second,
I'll be there for you,
No matter where,

Just remember,
I love you,
And I'll always be there,
right by your side,
When you think no one cares,

Look up and you'll see me,
One of those stars,
in the sky,
Never to far,
but always there. 
Believe in me,
You'll know who I am.




Copyright © 2011 John Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment