About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Friday 9 December 2011

Sadness and Frustration

I remember all the sadness and frustration,
I remember all the pain I felt before,
To let it go is all I've wanted,
The pain and hurt I hate it,
The feeling is there within my core,


I remember all the sadness and frustration,
I remember all the pain and more,
She left me bleeding without explanation,
Left dying as I fall,


The visions of you are now forsaken,
only to see your face in my dreams,
Won't be long before I'm forgotten,
the words that are written I've seen,
No longer a vision in a dream
Just a distant memory it seems,


I remember all the sadness and frustration,
I remember the pain I've felt before,
just to find the one to hold my heart,
I know that I need to carry on.




Copyright © 2010 John Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment