About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Sunday 18 December 2011

Turn Around

 I know I'm in your way,
With these words you're not speaking,

There's things you need to say,
secrets you're still keeping,

I know it's not your fault,
Inside my head I'm screaming,

Been down this road before,
and my heart keeps on bleeding,

No! I can't take this anymore,
you're pushing me away,
No! It hurts to the core,

I'm falling deeper each day,
Like life has no meaning,

Turn around,
See these tears in my eyes,

Don't leave now,
Listen to how I feel inside,

Turn around,
I don't want to hide,

As my head looks up to the sky,
for the way I feel inside,

Turn around,
see these tears that I cry,
Don't leave me now,
with the pain I feel inside.







Copyright © 2011 John Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment