About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Future

To be with you,
Is it wrong,
To know,
To belong,
To hold you close,
within my heart,
Then kiss your lips,
to make a start,
Whisper in your ear,
and say the things,
That would make you shiver,

Sending tingles,
down your spine,
and prey for the day,
You will be mine,
To kiss your lips,
and hold you close,
And be there,
when I'm needed most,

When you're all alone,
with your darkest fears,
Know that I'll be there,
to dry your tears,
So rest your head,
upon my hand,

As we take a trip,
to a far away land,
And the stars shine bright,
In the dark blue night,
Like a Van Gogh painting,
on a moon lit night,
I would take you there,
just to get away,
And return again,
another day,

When the sunshines brightly,
on a clear blue day,
and the children play,
In a nearby field,
Like some Monet painting,
where the poppies yield,

We have a picnic,
on the trodden ground,
As the birds gently,
play their loving sound, 

We think,
of all the times before,

And the things we did,
way back when,
If only we could,
re-live them again,
A dream that's possible,
in every way,
And to begin again,
another day,

To say I love you,
is just the start,
Now that I hold you,
within my heart. 





Copyright © 2011 John Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment