About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Monday 31 October 2011

The Day Poetry Died

Fallen by the masters,

Dissected by the Educated arrogance,
Poetry was Destroyed,
Desecrated at a glance,

The dreams in ones mind,
written down line by line,
For people to relate,
Believe,
See,

Writing what they believe and feel,
within the minds sight,
The Pain,
Anger,
Rage,
Visions,
to create, new worlds,
And make their own decisions,
and to heal,

The Rhyme,
Beat,
Pace,
The Etiquette and Grace,
What's being said,
means more,
Like a slap across the face,

What is said,
means more to me,
than the form,
I don't care,
Whether you understand it or not,
It's how I feel,
This is my decision,
I write down the things that I see,
These are my Visions,

How you read this is up to you,
How you dissect with an incision,
I'm sick of the Educated arrogance,
Thinking they know more than you.







Copyright © 2011 John Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment