About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Monday 11 April 2011

Unconditional

 I never found it easy to talk to girls when I was younger. I was always the quiet one, and if ever I did ask someone out I was mostly knocked back. Forever the nice guy who never gets the girl especially when I was at school. At that point I could count the amount of girls I'd been out with on one hand. Then adolescence at the age of seventeen I went out with someone for 11months. When we broke up it was the worst time of my life and I mean worst. I'd recently been made redundant and my girlfriend had split up with me. I ended up in the back garden tears rolling down my eyes thinking of ending everything. Thankfully! I didn't go through with it but I swore I would never cheat on someone I loved again.

  I'm thirty nine now and my heart has been broken so many times I daren't mention.  Well I say so many times, I can count how many relationships I've been in on two hands. Why is it when you've had your heart broken you tend to put up barriers, obstacles, defense systems in fear of it happening again but in doing that there's a tendency to push the one you love away. I know this because I've done it myself when I was seventeen. I was afraid of letting her in and in the end, I ended up hurting both of us.

 Now when I go in to a relationship it's with my heart held out. Most of the time it's been tore up, spat out and bruised never held gently caressed or cared for. Everything is given, No if, buts or maybes just everything I have, life is to short to not fall in love with someone who feels the same way, has the same interests, who wants what you want, and wants to enjoy lives experiences with you, this is someone you'll enjoy life with continuously until the end. Keep hold of them and never let them go and you'll both enjoy the life you live. Don't ever throw that away because the rewards are immense.

Love you Wendy




Copyright © 2011 John Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment