About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Sunday 10 April 2011

Dreams

After saying good night to my darling Wendy, at 0338 in the morning. I had the most horrific nightmare and woke up about three times before I finally managed to nod off. Anyway the dream was about an isolated country home not sure of the location but lets face it, it's a dream and most things are vague. There were two young lads(boys) living in this house. I have an idea it was a holiday home  for weekend couples because of the setting and the way the rooms were laid out. As I was walking through the house I noticed it was quiet, you could hear a pin drop. Some of the walls had blood running down them . As I was walking down this one corridor I noticed one of the lads, just standing in the doorway. He had a kitchen knife in his hand, Blood running down the blade and his face had an evil look. at that point I decided to run. No surprise there, but don't forget there were two of them and I had no idea where he was. So the chase began and in the process stepping over the dead bodies that lay on the floor. Both of the boys were chasing me, at some point we ended up outside. I ran for some nearby woods. What an excellent idea, Not! Because now, I was unable to see them coming. I don't think I made it because the lads were still chasing me when I woke up. 
Thankfully I hate having dreams like these, it's rare for me to have dreams/nightmares these day and then remember them. I even scared myself when I woke up because it had only been an hour before I'd said goodnight to my fiancĂ©e. So you can imagine how dark it was  and I'll defy any one who said they weren't afraid of the dark when they were little children.
 When I was a child my imagination got the best of me, mind you my sister and I feared the same thing when we were living in a house in Maypole. It got to a point where I used to sleep under the blankets near the bottom of the bed. I also resorted to hiding in a little cupboard that was just above a fitted wardrobe. you know the one you put blankets and linen in. 


Oh well hopefully the next dream I have will be a good one, and one I can remember to let you know about. So long for now and don't forget it's just a nightmare.  :)





Copyright © 2011 John Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment