About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Thursday 7 April 2011

It's My Life

During my life I have met some wonderful people my fiancée included. But I have also met some that have problem following through with comments they've made or decisions they've made. The hypocrites lets call them for now. they make a comment about someone not doing something then do it themselves or they say their going to do something themselves and not follow through with it. Why? If you're not going listen to your own advice what's the point in commenting? We all have our faults and problems but without talking about things they never get sorted. My Mom for example when I was younger and she kicked my dad out. She said that we were going to America to live if my dad didn't leave. Never happened! My ex-wife said she wanted to get married. my dad paid for the reception and low and behold after the wedding within a month it was "I don't love you, didn't want to get married anyway". It seems like all my life I've been messed around. Oh I'll meet you here and not turn up.
It's like when I left school and wanted to go to college to study art. My Mom said "You can do the course but you'll have to stay on for another year and I can't really afford it but you can do this one".So what do I do? Take the other course to make it easier on my Mother. Ten years down the line she said "If you wanted to do the course you should have stayed on. Please give me a break! Anyway enough for now! back some other time to tell you more about my life and how things are moving.




Copyright © 2011 John Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment