About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Cheats


I would have posted this comment but as you know it won't allow me to.
The sky is blue and the sun is shining, anyway back to the post.
The trick is to look forward and not dwell on the past. You should know this you've told me often enough lol.
If someone cheats on you during a relationship it's best to go separate ways. 
The reason is that if you forgive them you are giving the ok for them to do it again.
Believe me I know, and I dare say you do as well deep down.
Although we think things will be ok they very rarely are and you end up feeling more hurt and betrayed.
Heaven knows it's hard to pick up the pieces and move on but the way to look at it is there are better things ahead.
Not all men and women are bastards or bitches eventually you find the right one. As for culture reasons, the words bollocks spring to mind.
It's a choice either stick with the person you're in love with or get out of the relationship.
And although at first it does hurt and you feel like your world is caving in.
You eventually realize that it wasn't meant to be and move on.
Our case in point, we've both had iffy relationships throughout our lives.
But I can honestly say I've never felt more alive being with you, than with any of the women I've been with.
Even though we are at present miles apart I love you completely. 
And I know you feel the same way. 
We have a long journey to go, but knowing that you love me and we'll be together soon pulls me through.
Thinking of the good times we've had and the ones we are yet to have. These are the things that should be focused on.
Your friend should focus on these things as well. Although her relationship is over she has a lot to look forward to.
College/Universities new people, new start in life and experiences similar interests, all of these will help with rebuilding her life.






Copyright © 2011 John Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment