About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Welcome to a new age!! (Inspired by Imagine Dragons)

I'm breathing in,
I'm breathing out,
No one hears me,
Now they hear no sound,
I fall to my knees,
and my fists hit the ground,
As the nightmare begins,
With the blazing sun,

Nothings left,
just dust and bones,
The skeletons of empty homes,
The water boils,
releasing sulfur gas,

No one know's,
as they sit in their chair,
The gusts of winds,
carrying poison in the air,
Blistered skin,
As the gas is taken in,

The blazing sun,
shining down,
vegetation is drying up,
As the animals hit the ground,
Dehydration and starvation,
take their toll,
waters gone,

We all go underground,
To try and find,
what can't be found,
The dangerous dreams,
give nightmare screams,
The apocalypse,

These derelict homes,
are all that are left,
as I roam,
Through this desert of poisoned dust,
on my own,
Welcome to a new age!!


Copyright © 2013 John Bevan


No comments:

Post a Comment