About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Sunday 1 May 2016

Sorrow

Listening to the rain fall,
Writing memoirs of broken dreams,
Lost love fallen in time,
Only memories to repeat again,
Tears flow evermore,

For those who've gone before me,
The jagged edge knife,
That pierced the beating heart,
Love bleeds out and hits the ground,
Into the river and in to the sea,
True love never to be found,

Draining the life, 
Constantly hurt, 
Forever lost,
Never to be found,
Nothing but an empty void,
Is left inside of me,

Music plays in the background,
Leaves me nothing but melancholy,
The tears flow for eternity,
Heartbreak and sorrow,
Seem to go hand in hand,

We carry on for tomorrow,
For all the world to see,
In search for that loving hand,
The kindest word,
Someone who understands,
But only pain seems to follow,

May sound absurd,
Will they ever arrive,
To that final destination,
While I sit and wait,
Grand central station,
Time drifts by so slowly it seems,
Though it maybe to late,

Sometimes it's reality,
But mostly it's dreams,
Is this the fate,
That has become me,
Todays young dream,
Tomorrow's broken heart,
Taken the life-force,
Ripped apart,

Past down through generations,
Father to son now on to daughter,
The heartbreak that hurts
A loved one to much,
Never so real,
A pain you can't touch,

Life goes on slowly it seems,
At least that's how it feels,
We long for normality,
Maybe we want it to much.

Copyright 1st May 2016 by jsbevan

No comments:

Post a Comment