About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Sunday 1 May 2016

Can You See Me


If you knew,
I was out there on my own,
Feeling naked and alone,
Would you hold me,

I was hungry, I was cold,
Left there by the road,
Would you help me,

The darkness in the halls,
No lights left on the walls,
Could you feel me,

I was left there bleeding,
For the love that I believed in,

Would you,
Catch me if I fall,
Save me from losing it all,
Would you be there,

You left me there in the dark,
Left with a broken heart,
Would you kiss me,

But there was never a place for me,
Try as I might,
I could not be free,
The four walls are close in,
I could not get free again,
Would you believe me,

And the memories are all that remain,

Knew it all along,
Said there's nothing wrong,
Please believe me,

I knew you were wrong,
Turned around,
Then you were gone,
Now you left me.

Copyright  @ 1st May2016 JSBevan.

No comments:

Post a Comment