About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Thursday 10 May 2012

Fragile Mind

Take apart,
What's left of your heart,
Let me see inside,

Take me in,
Show me,
The things that you've seen,
Let me hold your fragile mind,

You have watched,
The heart run out of luck,
and destruction of the mind,

You threw away the key,
To protect the possibility,
of losing your fragile mind,

Let it be me,
To help you see,
The hearts never been fair,
Hurt and pain,
Endured to get there,

Your heads a mess,
And we've both been through it,
But we continue,
in the hope to connect,
as we start to unwind,

Love's insane,
Though we still pursue it,
We get hurt,
and it's so unkind

Left with scars that remain,
But we continue,
To break through it,
Holding our fragile mind.





Copyright © 2011 John Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment