About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Sunday 27 May 2012

The Entity

I lay here thinking of you,
thinking of the things you do,
Your whisper,
Your screams,

what goes on in your dreams,
Do you think of me,
Holding,
Kissing you,
So tenderly,

Tangled,
Entwined,
for eternity,


Feel my hands against your face,
The heat intensifies,
as it falls in place,
A blue lit flame cries out your name,
As the passion begins,
over and over,
Again,


Beads of sweat begin to trickle,

down and around your curves,
nerves sting and tingle,

As the flames ensue,
now the earth is on fire,
My heart skips,
beats,

 As I fall in to you,
The flames burn,

I'm lost in you,
Hear me in your heart,
With the words I whisper,



Feel me in your stomach,
A love so intense,
I can still hear her,

With a warmth that's felt inside,
right to the very core,
Nothing that she could hide,


A craving of wanting,
needing more,

I'm right here waiting,
inside your head,

Ready to play with you,
when you're in bed,

Never forget,
I can make you feel,

I'm right here inside of you,
Right here in your head,

Feel the pulse,
You always do,
Each time when you're in bed,
See me I'm always here,
Even though I'm long gone,

Dead.







Copyright © 2011 John Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment