About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Thursday 2 June 2011

I Miss You So Much

I miss my baby so much,
I miss her kiss, her smile, her touch,
her smell, her laugh, her warm embrace,
I'll never forget,
how she makes me feel,
When she's in my arms,
I'm in a peaceful place,
The gentle kiss of her lips,
the touch of her face,
Her eyes are filled with love,


But now I sit here on my own,
and think of her,
How much I wish I was there,
by her side, 
I know it's a few month away,
but a day away is to long,
The pain that I feel inside,
is something that I try so hard to hide,
To be without her,
 is like the sun never rising,


Maybe I'm wrong putting this down,
giving my heart,
Longing to be with the one you love,
believing that she is your world,
You'd move heaven and earth for,
Dreaming of the future,
the things we'd do,
Wanting just to be with you,


To travel the world,
visit new places,
Create new dreams,
and making them real,
To plan our lives, say our marriage vows, 
I'll love you forever till the day I die,
I am your King, and you my Queen,
Direct descendant or at least it seems.


Forever Yours,


John 








Copyright © 2011 John Bevan

1 comment: