About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Thursday 16 June 2011

There's Something You Should Know

There's something you should know,
about how I feel and what I see,
Why I'm so in love with you,
and I hope you can see,

Each time I say she's beautiful,
she refuses to accept it,
I say she's amazing,
she turns away,

Each time I say she'e wonderful,
she gives a heavy sigh,
If I didn't mean them,
I wouldn't say them,
believe me, this is no lie,

This is what I mean,
The way she smiles,
when she looks at me,
and holds me in her arms,
The way she talks to me,
and kisses my lips,

The conversations we have,
she puts a smile on my face,
Each time we talk,
makes my heart race,
The way she makes me feel,
it's a complete and utter love,
something that feels unreal,

She's beautiful, 
amazing and wonderful,
She's everything to me,
Now do you understand,
Now do you see,
Why I feel like this?
and you are with me. 

To my Darling Wendy,
I Love You!
xoxo










Copyright © 2011 John Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment