About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Sunday 29 May 2011

For You!

I'd fall on Excalibur for you,
Slay the dragons and demons to,
I'd ride a million miles,
just to be with you,
Because my heart,
 forever belongs to you,
There's nothing that I wouldn't do,
Just to be where you are,
To walk with you,


Hand in hand underneath the stars,
To be with you when it rains,
and kiss your lips to ease the pain,
I hold you in my gentle arms,
and feel your heart beating,
Beating from your chest,
When I kiss your lips,
I feel a tenderness, 


Your smiles so sweet,
it gives a warm glow,
You know how much I love you so,
If you wanted the stars,
I'd bring them to you,
or swim the oceans,
Do something new,
Write a story for me and you,


I'd do anything,
Just to be with you,
A vision of hopes and dreams,
We'd work on it and make it real,
stamp on it and make the seal,
Our hopes and dreams will come true,
because I believe in me and you.


Forever Your's


John    






Copyright © 2011 John Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment