About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Friday 8 July 2016

I moved to the U.S five years ago. And during this time I've learned that something is wrong with the country. I come from a country that has issues with gang shootings. Guns are illegal in the U.K unless you are licensed and there are rules to which you can use them. In the U.S. it seems anyone can have a gun. Which has people in fear. Both police and the general public. Over the past few months there have been several killings both without cause and also with vengeance. I find it difficult to see why. First off, in the police shooting case's the shooting of a civilian should be the last resort, Not the first action.
Police are issued with other less servier weapons at their disposal. Police are supposed to lead by example. And I have to say they're not doing to much of a good job.
My wife needed an operation on her stomach. So she had to go in as an out patient. When we had arrived home she needed to get some rest so she went to bed. At around 6pm she had some broth and by 7pm she was being sick. So we headed back to the hospital on the same day.
Now my wife has health insurance and so that not the issue here but when we receive a bill for $15000 for her time at the hospital it makes you wonder why you have insurance?

No comments:

Post a Comment