About Me

My photo
Recently published my latest ebook. And now set up my facebook page under Stan De Mann.

Thursday 23 February 2012

She's a Weeping Angel

Angel,
Angel,
When will you re-appear?

Angel,
Angel,
When will you save me from here?

All the love that's in my heart,
has now been torn apart,
Now I'm left here crying,

Angel,
Angel,
Please can you tell me why?

Angel,
Angel, 
Now I feel like I am dying,

All the dreams I've held inside,
have all withered,
Wilted,
Died,
Please can you come and open my eyes,

Angel,
Angel,
Your beautiful,
Please dry these tears that I cry,

Angel,
don't you weep,
My soul is your's to keep, 
Hold me close when you are near,

Angel, 
I still love you,
Each time I look in to the sky,
I wish you were here right by my side,

Angel, 
The love I have for you,
is deep inside,
And you are there,
each time I close my eyes,

Angel,
Angel,
How I wish you were near. 







Copyright © 2011 John Bevan

No comments:

Post a Comment